Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Where ever I may roam



Ah huh! I think I got them good today. I've been to Babies R Us twice and have bought the whole safety section.

I found a TV Guard that fits over the TV buttons. The other TV guard that is the clear piece of plastic doesn't work because the TV is curved, but the guard is not... So, I think I fixed that problem! I shrieked like a little girl when I put it on I was so excited! (I am doing a dance in my head!)THERE WILL BE NOTHING FOR THEM TO PLAY WITH ANYMORE!

As for the entertainment center, I found this lock that goes on flat appliances like fridges, drawers, and Entertainment centers. It can only be opened a little bit, but I don't think they'll be able to get their grimy little hands in to take out CD's or play with the cable box anymore! Another interesting discovery is that Duct tape does take off the finish of particle board of entertainment centers. Also note the duct tape over the on button. I put a Tupperware cup cover on top of the on/off button and then duct taped it over the button so the little monkeys couldn't get at it. It has worked for about two months now. (Click on picture to enlarge)

Next step in the journey of triplets, more running space for their cabin fever. We've now given them access to the main level and gated off the stairs. I hope they enjoy their freedom and respect their boundaries. No climbing on the table or something like that...


Some people can't handle the pressure of change
in our house. Hunter Dan was found laying on the floor
without his pants surrounded by the fowl he hunts.
Also in the picture was six (SIX!) different prescription medications. His masseuse found him this way because he missed an appointment. Such a sad state of the nation.

No comments: