Saturday, August 30, 2008

O.K. its not so easy

Well, last night Brooke cried a lot and I ended up rocking her in fear of her waking Jacob up. I think if she would have had her Nuk, she would have just went right back to sleep. She got up at 6:15. Matthew, who normally sleeps late, got up at 5:50. I don't know what 5:50 looks like anymore. That is about 1 1/2 hours too early for me. Good ole' John woke up at 7:15 and asked for his Nuk. But at least he slept through the whole night.

The Nuks will soon be safely tucked into the babies memories boxes and not looked at again until they are much older. Goodbye Nuks. You've gotten me through some tough situations. You have pacified my children and kept them quiet. You have satisfied their need to suck and their oral fixations. But its time to go. May you work as well for another family and that family takes away Nuks much sooner than I did.

No comments: