Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hot air balloon pics






Here's the lowdown on the ruckus the triplets have caused.


Saturday - Triple paste was found in the hands of one triplet and in the hair of the other two.

Sunday - One triplet went exploring and a board fell on his toe. Blood. While triplet mom was fixing his toe, other two triplets were drawing with chalk in the minivan.

Monday - One exploring triplet took his ride-on toy next to the cupboards in the kitchen and used it as a stool to get triplet mom's margarita which he spilled everywhere.

Tuesday - Would Tuesday be any better?


Triplet dad was watching the kids and triplet baby in diaper was digging out pieces of excrement. Triplet dad and triplet mom cleaned up floor and triplet baby.


Children are really no different than animals. Really.


My hats off to Katie. My niece is 9 and she really helps out with the kids. She dresses them, she can change them, she can get them to mind. She's a mini-mom. I wish she could be with me everyday.





2 comments:

Huffman Triplets said...

I wish I could tell you it gets easier, but with 4 year old triplets now, I can tell you, it just changes.

Deanna said...

Oh my.... sounds like you've really had your share of stuff going on!!! UGH!!!!

Love the pictures of the hot air balloons ~very cool!!!