Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2020 Balance beam champion

Did everyone see the awesome match between May - Walsh and China? Wow. I am so impressed at the dominance that those two have over everyone else. Winning 108 matches in a row? How awesome.

Jacob told me tonight that he'd like to try the balance beam. I told him that usually only the girls do balance beam in the Olympics. And he told me that I was wrong and it was a boy on balance beam.

We start school in less than a week. I'm sad that I don't get to sleep in anymore for the next 14 years of my life. Actually this probably bothers me more than Jacob going off to school. Thats how much sleeping in means to me. I'll have to get him to school by 7:45/7:50 and then come home so Scott can go to work.

We should probably be putting him to bed earlier, but its hard with the Olympics on.

No comments: