Monday, December 24, 2007

Enough to share

Yesterday, I was at Barnes & Noble wrapping gifts with another lady from FVMOM. A young couple came up to us and got their gifts wrapped. They read our sign and asked us what we had. The other lady replied twins and I replied triplets and a 4 year old. The girl made some comment and the guy said something about the black market. I did a double take and didn't say anything. That comment would be funny if he were talking about drugs, bootleg CD's, etc... but not MY children.
I realize that I have enough to share, but I'm not going to give them away. I've loved them before I even knew that there were three. I loved them even more when I saw their hands and feet and faces on the ultrasound.
If this was a perfect world, I have a few friends that probably deserve to have babies before me. I'm not sure why I was blessed with four healthy children and they got none. Hopefully God will answer all our prayers some day!

No comments: