Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jello will never look the same to me

My day...

I woke up to Jacob telling me that John has red all over his crib. First thought was that he had an aneurysm and it was serious. But then as I laid in bed, sleepy, warm, comfortable, I realized it could be the raspberry jello he ate last night. I told Jacob to go back in and see if he was awake. Jacob said he wouldn't because it was really smelly. So I knew it was vomit.

So I laid in bed until I heard John get up. Threw him in the tub while gagging. It was all over his crib, his wall and it was a really, really strong smell. Not milk vomit. I prefer the smell of milk vomit.

I earned my mommy badge today.

And speaking of earning my dues. I was 29 ish weeks pregnant, it was March 8th, 2006 at 6 a.m. I was admitted to the hospital for my first stay of three until I delivered. I stayed in the hospital for about 30 hours. That was the worst stay since Magnesium Sulfate and I really didn't get along very well, but it did stop the contractions.



No comments: