Friday, March 28, 2008

Is it over yet?

I woke up this morning not being able to breath. My allergies are horrible, probably the worst they have been since childhood. Combined with asthma, its not a good combination. I'm EVEN using my nebulizer, which I have not used since I had pneumonia over 2 years ago.

So, with that said, I'm glad the day is over. Scott is feeling slightly better. He probably only slept about 18 hours today, or at least laid in bed that long. Jacob still wants a new mama at times. He really knows how to push my buttons. He'll purposely create a mess. That really gets under my skin. I probably clean up more after him than the babies. I do make him pick stuff up and thats when I get the comment, "I want a new mama."
Matthew's toe doesn't seem to bother him. Makes me feel a little less guilty because I should have moved the computer where the babies couldn't get at it.
Brooke seems to be her normal self. She did lay around a little more today, but she didn't have a fever.
John is extreme. I think John, by his actions, needs some type of help. Whether its a physical outlet of some sort, I don't know. I'm still waiting for Birth to Three to call me back. I think he's got sensory issues and I'd just like to get that confirmed and learn how to deal with that.
I did chocolate dipping tonight. Making stuff for the FVMOM bake sale this next week. We have our annual rummage sale next Saturday. Boy, will I be glad to get rid of some of the kids stuff. And Scott will be happy that there will be more room in the basement.

Random #7 If I haven't said this before, I have anxiety issues. I need to be organized and write things down so I don't go crazy. And one of my issues has to do with messes. Which, as stated above, Jacob knows I hate the toys all scattered all over and he purposely creates a mess. I usually clean up toys at the babies nap time and bedtime each day. All 1,220 of them.

No comments: