Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Breakin' Out!

Today, I knew I needed to do something different or the babies would turn on me and put the last nail in my "crazy" coffin. So I took 20 minutes to dress them in their coats and winter accessories and we went outside. You can see by the look on their faces that they LOVE their freedom.

Matthew kept running for the road. Sigh. I think he's going to be the first one to get "lost" in a store. I'll be hearing over the loudspeaker. "Attention Customers, there is a little boy age 3 that is at Customer Service. Please do a headcount to see if he is yours."

Brooke was happy to follow Jacob around, but then she tried to go out into the road.

John liked being able to look around and poke his nose around in the garage. He was the only one that didn't try to run for it.

Brooke wants to have shoes or boots on all the time. I couldn't get her to take her boots off until she ate. And of course she's trying to "walk off" the chair.

No comments: