Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eve

Holy Eggs. I just remembered RIGHT NOW that the Easter Bunny has to hide eggs and the kids easter baskets. Great. Its 10:53 p.m. and I just want to go to bed.

Random fact #6
Those commercials by the Humane Society and other similar animal groups really tear me up and get to me more than the hungry children in other countries. I have a real soft spot for animals and I just hate to think about the neglect and abuse that some go through. Yes, I know that there are children that go through that too and there are times when a show or the news makes me think for awhile about a certain case.
If I won the lottery I would build my own animal sanctuary for unwanted animals. I'd have my kids help out and then they can grow up and be ambassadors for care and treatment of animals. Scott would divorce me because this isn't his dream at all. I'd have to take allergy medicine by IV because I am allergy to most animals.

I'm not going to stop playing the lottery. Darn those West Virginians for winning the powerball last Saturday! Those balls had my name all over it.

No comments: