Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm up to my eyes in Barrettes


I'm been up to a lot lately. Just got a job at the local YMCA to work one or two days a week. I'm excited to: get out of the house, do something different, get a free membership and get out of the house.


Secondly, for the past few months I haven't blogged everyday because I've been busy making barrettes.


It started out that I wanted to match Brookes outfits. Then I thought, "Hey, this would be a good fundraiser for FVMOM." And then my friend and fellow president of the Club said she'd help out too. Well, she happens to be the next younger version of Martha Stewart... so she makes really cute stuff. If you have time, check out our new store. http://www.ribbonandglue.etsy.com/


I'm still loading all the barrettes on the sight, but pass this along to anyone who is needing barrettes.


Proceeds benefit FVMOM. And maybe my medical bills because I burned myself really good on the glue tonight. Ouch.











1 comment:

Jeni said...

Jean, I'm going to send you a photo, about the barretts.