Saturday, July 12, 2008

Grant me patience....

This is my second vinyl expression by upppercase living. The wall was bumpier than the dining room and took more time to put up. The secret - a hairdryer. The vinyl when warmed will stick much better.

I wish I would have ordered this sign in the next size up. I think it may be a little too small.
This morning the kids were all coloring at the table. We have a table that seats six people comfortably. The four kids were sitting on two chairs total until Brooke "booted" Matthew off her chair and then I had him sit in his own chair next to her. They love to color, but love to color on objects other than paper more. Until then, colors will be under lockdown.

















1 comment:

debi9kids said...

I love the phrase you chose! Wonderful!

Such a great shot of the kids coloring! Just ADORABLE!!!