Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

The end of April is finally here. Every day it gets lighter earlier and stays lighter later. I cannot wait for regular 60 and 70 degree weather. The kids probably more so because they are usually confined to the house.

The kids and I played outside today and then ate dinner. Scott and Jacob went over to Grandpa and Grandma Callaways new house. I decided to walk over with the babies. Its probably about 1.6 miles. I'll never be able to walk over with all four kids because Jacob would have to ride a bike or walk, and he'd never make it. But its still nice to know that we are so close. I have a feeling Jacob will want to go over there a lot more often.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi! First, just wanted to say thank you for your comment on my "Frustrations" post....I would love to have a shirt like that made! I just read your last few blog entries, and I really look forward to reading your blog more often!

Some of the books you listed as your favorites are our favorites too! But, i have never seen Someday, so I will keep my eye out for that one.

I am so happy warm weather is pretty much here....the last few days have been rainy where I live, and my boys have been going stir crazy (me too!).

You have such adorable little ones too!!

Take care, Kelli
www.theratliffboys.blogspot.com