Friday, April 4, 2008

The long and long of it

I didn't blog yesterday. But it was the babies birthday, I was getting ready for FVMOM rummage sale and the babies party this Sunday. And I thought I'd try to go to bed early. Matthew has been getting me up about 1 1/2 hours earlier than I'm used to getting up. Then he likes to lay in bed with me. (This is my problem that I take him to bed. I know)

So, Luann and I took the babies to their 2 year appointment today. Drumroll please!

Matthew weighed 27 lbs 6 oz (40%) 35 1/4 inches (75%). At birth he weighed 4 lbs 6 oz and was 18 inches long.

Brooke weighed 24 lbs (15%) 33 3/4 inches (55%). At birth she weighed 4 lbs 7 oz and was 17 inches long. ( I think Brooke is actually taller than John)

(Big) John weighed 23 lbs 8 oz (5%) and 34 1/8 inches long (45%). At birth he weighed 4 lbs 3 oz and was 17 1/4 inches long.

In comparison, Jacob was 28 lbs and 33 inches at age 2. (I actually think Jacob was taller than that. This was when they started measuring him standing up and I don't think he would stand up against the wall)

Nothing else really to tell. Of course I was there to talk about John's little idiosyncrasies and of course John was not clinging to me. He was happy, exploring and acting like a normal 2 year old. I need to call Birth to Three and get him evaluated.

Well, off to bed! I got my big rummage sale tomorrow! I can't wait to get rid of some stuff!

No comments: