Monday, April 28, 2008

Ironman

Dododododo, dodododododo, do, do, do! (Does that sound like Ironman by Ozzy?) God did not give me the gift of musical interpretation. He gave me the gift of overactive ovaries. Well, when properly stimulated.

Anyway, I finally got out the iron tonight and ironed a few of Brooke's dresses. After doing two of them and them turning out so well, I got out a few more things and had my way with them. I've learned a few things about ironing.
Ruffles are not fun.
Look at the iron before you pick it up.
Don't buy clothing that requires a lot of ironing.

I know Angela would be proud of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you!!! And believe it or not, ruffles can be fun! Some of them anyway. Since you're feeling this ironing urge, you could come over and work on my tower of clothes needing it!