Friday, April 25, 2008

Its raining, its wormy!

So today we had a family rummage sale at my house. Of course, I ordered no rain for today and Saturday, but my order wasn't received by the big guy above, but more people must have prayed for rain.
So, there was a lady who came, gathered a bunch of baby clothes of mine, assorted books and other stuff. She wanted to "deal". I was asking $1 each for three shirts. All in good condition and name brand stuff. She wanted me to sell them to her for .25 cents each. What??? I said no, the shirts were in good condition. And bought a few other things, but left the shirts. Whatever.
I don't mind the whole bargaining dance of rummage saling, but its outright insulting to ask for 75% off of an item. And it was priced at a DOLLAR!

Jacob and Scott gathered worms today before he went to work. Then Jacob gathered more worms during the day and stayed outside all day. I'm hoping he sleeps until 7:30 or 8:00 a.m. Today as he crawled into bed with me today before the sun was up. Of course he takes up 3/4 of the bed and my nose is smashed against the wall. So, I'm hoping for a better night.

No comments: