I was at Sam's club tonight, by myself (applause please), so I took a look at the children's books. They had a line of books by Alison Meghee and one really caught my eye. It was called Someday. I actually cried as I read it in Sam's Club. Then I came home and read it to Jacob and tears formed again when I read it to him.
I'd just like to say that sometimes love is hard to express or put into words. I was watching the Rachel Ray show this week and she had on Leah Remini on talking about the love you have for your husband compares little to the love you have for your child. I'm listing some of my favorite books that describes a parents love for their children.
1. Someday by Alison Meghee. This book describes a mother holding her baby and the stages of life that moms get to see their children grow and then leave home.
2. You are all my Favorites by Sam McBratney. This is a book about three baby bears and how their parents love them equally.
3. Love you Forever by Robert Munsch. Book about a mother who will hold and rock her baby throughout stages of the child's life.
4. You are my I love You by Maryann Cusimano. Just a cute story about a bear and its cub.
5. If you hold my hand by Jillian Harker. A book about self-confidence that a parent can give their child.
Other silly books I love to read to my kids or that they just LOVE. No, David by David Shannon (Jacob's current favorite), Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown, Ten Silly Monkeys by Steve Haskamp, I spy books., Catch Me, Catch me (Thomas the tank story) by Rev. W Awdry, and Fat Cat on a Mat.