Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm a winner!

I am the happiest woman in the world right now. Well, at least I don't feel my headache as much as I thought I would be at this time of night.

Tonight Scott and I went to our friend Dave's photo launch party. Scott and I and Dave went to school together (tech school) and there was an incident with a lava lamp once. You know, these things only make for good laughs when we get together. And getting to the point... so we were at his party because he's a darn good photographer and drumroll please! I won an hour session with Dave! Yipee! Whoopee! Yeehaw! His website is www.davidejackson.com and he does travel so if anyone is from the midwest thats looking for a different type of photographer- check him out. Sometimes I can't believe that someone I know is so creative and talented.

And the last couple of days. I don't even remember what I did. Wednesday night Scott and I got out of the house - which I badly needed. Then thursday night I had the monthly FVMOM meeting. I was nominated for co-president. I'm very excited because I love the club. Its been a great source of information and support and I've made great friends along the way.


No comments: