Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sleeping Beauties

Sometimes when I go into the babies room because someone is crying, I'm not sure which baby it was because they all look peaceful.
Sometimes, when I go into the babies room I find them in wierd positions.
Sometimes when I go into the babies room, I find them awake and looking at me.

This was one of those nights. Brooke was awake, sitting up with no NUK. So I gave her a NUK and laid her back down. She laid there quietly watching me cover up the other babies.


Matthew was sitting up sleeping and when I ran to get the camera, he had tipped over into this position. He was slightly awake too, but didn't really look at me or follow me around with his eyes.
He has a lot of characteristics of Jacob. Laying with the butt up in the air, rags all around him and in his mouth.

John. John, John John, John. My shrinks bill will be so high with some of his tendencies. Do you think he's got enough NUKs in his hand?
Jacob sleeping peacefully in his crib around 22 months.

No comments: