Saturday, February 16, 2008

On the go!

Jacob and I stayed up until 11 p.m. last night. I think he could have lasted longer, but I told him that we both were going to bed.

Luann and I took the kids to a basketball game today. They were good the first half, but the second half was a little crazy. Matthew wanted to get down and didn't want to be held. Brooke wanted to get down too. John still wanted to be held, but was content to read a book on my lap. Jacob was running a car up and down my body, hair and face, which annoyed me a lot.

I know that the people behind us probably felt extremely sorry for us juggling four kids. Or they were just glad they weren't us.

The St. Peter girls won and Jacob and I will go back to watch an afternoon game and Luann is coming over so the babies can nap.

Scott and his dad will be boat shopping. :)

We have my nephew Jordan's 5th birthday party tonight. Hopefully it will be fun and the kids will be on their best behavior!

No comments: