Thursday, September 4, 2008

Top ten list

The older I get, the more I realize how bizarre some people's acts are. There are just people out in this world who should not reproduce. As you read the paper or see the news, everyday there is so much violence, stupidity, etc... It just makes me want to lock my door and never let my children out.

Random thoughts by Jean.

  1. I'm so glad that Brooke didn't poke John's eye out with the pencil.
  2. I should take away all sharp objects. No pencils until they are 3 or 4.
  3. I heard three really good Metallica songs on the radio. Jacob told me that he really likes "tallica". And then he started growling.
  4. I also heard NKOTB today on the radio and could not stop smiling. Such hokey songs.
  5. I cannot believe that NKOTB is back together and going to perform their hokey songs. Thirtysomething year old men dancing around funny? My favorite was Joey.
  6. I really don't like getting up early to take Jacob to school.
  7. I really like Sarah Polin.
  8. Its because she's pro-life and thats one of my very important issues.
  9. I can't wait to work tomorrow at the Y. I really like that place.
  10. This is a pretty dumb list.

No comments: