Saturday, September 13, 2008

Its going to be a long winter...

Sigh. Sigh! Is it over yet? Are we done? Can I stick a fork in it? On the positive side I have only had to do a few extra loads of laundry a day. And the boys haven't had tons of dirty, sloppy, icky diapers all day long, usually just one or two a day. But, vomit throws a wrench into my cleaning schedule. Matthew threw up earlier today. A little bit in the living room and then as I put him on the changing table, he vomited all over me, the changing table, the wall, all the little crevices that were around.

This is in the bottom five duties as a mom.

So the kids were on the BRAT diet today. I should say the BAT diet, Bananas, Apples and Toast diet. And they got Yogurt so that would make it BATY.

Today is the first day of bow hunting for deer here in Wisconsin. Scott let me sleep three hours today and then he went this afternoon. He shot a doe, but couldn't find it.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that I'm coming down with something. But at least its not like what the kids have. I'm just a limp noodle who could sleep all the time. Its really the best kind of sick you could have when you have kids. I laid on the couch and they all just sat or laid on me.

2 comments:

Elyse said...

I am SO sorry that the kiddos are sick and feel yucky! Hopefully winter will not be that long. Hang in there!!!
~Elyse~

debi9kids said...

UGH! I am frustrated for you! Nothing like a house full of misery. UGH