Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The streaker

This is for yesterdays post. My sister has been married 25 years. 25 years. Wow. Scott and I have been married 9 years this year. I'm hoping that at 25 years that Scott and I can take a vacation that isn't kid oriented. Or just a vacation.

Diapers. Why do the kids want to take them off? John purposely takes off his diaper and flaunts it in my face.

I heard Jacob yelling that John had his diaper off. I came into the room with John running naked and Brooke chasing him with a diaper wipe. Scott happened to walk in the house at this time seeing me chasing Brooke, chasing John.

John tends to throw his diaper behind the couch or chair.

Now, I know that there are some of you that think, "maybe he's ready to be potty-trained." No, because John isn't your typical child. He does this to get a rise out of me.


No comments: