Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sickos Part II

So today at 4:30 a.m. Jacob got up to get some water. So that woke me up. Then Jacob couldn't get back to sleep so he got up to play. He kept coming in and waking me up. Then he had bathroom issues and I thought that now all the boys are sick. But, he has acted normally today and has not had anymore problems.

So today we continued the BATY diet. The kids were eating their toast. John was just sitting there whining. I sat down to eat my toast and John threw up on the table and all over my toast. So, my toast did not look appetizing and neither did anything else on the table. So I just threw everything away and washed all the washable stuff.

John slept about 7 minutes today and Matthew didn't at all. They are going to bed after this post. But on the positive side, John perked up tonight after I gave him an Oreo. He knows to pull it apart and eat the stuff inside. He may not know how to use the toilet, but he knows how to eat an Oreo.

No comments: