Monday, May 12, 2008

A quiet Mothers Day

Some people go to AC, some people go to LV, I go to the U.P. for some gaming action. My present from Scott for mothers day was to get away with my parents to Upper Michigan and do a little gambling.

I must say it was very nice and its refreshing not be involved in an routine for 24 hours. It was also very nice to spend some quality time with my parents. Really!

Jacob missed me the most of everyone. I got hugs when I walked in. I was surprised to find out that the babies didn't cling to me after their naps and until they went to bed. Although I did get a lot of kisses from John and a couple of friendly bites. This kid has some oral fixation issues.

I'm also very disappointed that Amanda didn't win Survivor.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Glad you got to spend some quality time with your parents!
Debi
ps I have a biter in my house too that I am sure has to do with sensory issues. Does your little one have sensory stuff going on?