Thursday, May 22, 2008

5 year checkup

Right now Jacob is scrubbing the kitchen floor. You'd think this would be punishment, but its not. He LOVES to help. He's using the scrubber part and then using the mop part. Either I'll have a flood in my kitchen or it will be the best job ever.





O.K. its 20 minutes later and it was a flood. Jacob wasn't strong enough to wring the mop out. But its the thought that counts, definitely.


He had his 5 year check up today. He was in the 95% for his height and the 75% for his weight. I prayed for a tall, healthy child and it looks like I got it. I didn't tell him until this morning that we had a doctors appointment because he worries about the shot part. Well, when the nurse came in with the shots, he had a melt-down, but was fine immediately after the shots. Its just that fear of the unknown. We all know that fear all too well.



It brings me back to when I first saw three heads on the ultrasound.


We went to the zoo for Jacob's birthday, not many really good pictures of anyone since a certain 5 year old wouldn't really cooperate and its hard to see the kids in the stroller.

Enjoy the great weather!









No comments: