Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Is it spring yet?
















This will be quick and dirty. Here are some of the projects I've been working on. A masculine cupcake and a baby blanket for a friend of Scott's.
When I say that the kids threw (not through!!! I cannot believe I used the wrong form) the little light Lego's, you can see the box that Jacob keeps all 1600 pieces in. Its really fun to clean up because Jacob wants it sorted in colors and shapes. Anal little thing.
I've got some movie stars in my household. They want to remain anonymous so they wear sunglasses around the house.





3 comments:

Cindy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pink and green blanket at the top!

Anonymous said...

Great movie star pics! You must have gotten off the phone with me and gotten busy on the computer! You were supposed to relax!

Deanna said...

That pink blanket is awesome...love it!!!