Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Growing up

This winter thing is getting really old. The kids (o.k. John) have achieved a new level of naughtiness. On the upside, John is so creative that it amazes me what he comes up with. Lately Brooke and John have been very physical with each other. Like tackle football physical and hair pulling physical. Matthew luckily has avoided Johns aggression has been left unscathed - for the most part.

I swear all four of my kids have grown two inches and gained three pounds in the last month or two. Matthew is solidly in size 3 and Brooke is not too far behind. Although some of her pants are a little long, but its the waist that fits better. John could still wear some 2T pants, but I just use the adjustable waist on the size 3 pants . Yesterday John had a 2T shirt on that was a little short and pulled across the midsection. And then a couple of weeks ago Jacobs jeans were all too short and his crack was hanging out so I moved him up to size 6 pants.

I'm sick of the cold weather. I'm even more sick of my great ole' Dodge Grand Caravan malfunctioning. My airbag light is on. I'm having problems with my windshield washer fluid. DO NOT BUY A DODGE. I think I'm going to start a website with that name and publish my bills from my last two dodges.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a 02 Dodge GC and have the SAME issue with the airbag (and the engine light, but that is another problem for us)...we were informed it is a "airbag clock spring problem" that was recalled on a few models (but not ours, of course). I wouldn't buy another one either.

Hopefully, spring will be here before anyone is hurt! :)
triplet +1 mom