Friday, February 27, 2009

My sweet Jacob

I am sick. I have some type of an infection or something that goes along with my cold and the Dr. put me on some medicine that should kick the infection out.

The triplets all have snotty noses and coughs, although they are getting better. Scott is now not feeling good and I think we both could use a couple of days of sleep.

So, Jacob brings down his laundry tonight to be washed. Was he just being thoughtful or is he trying to tell me that I'm not doing my job?

I'm going to go with the first since he's been very helpful to me and his siblings. He is like another mother around. Telling them, "You know better!" or " I said, NO!" or "Get down from there!"

I appreciate his help, but at times, he needs to just be a 5 year old.

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

LOL about jacob being another mother.

I hope you feel better soon! It's never fun being a sick mama when the kids are sick too :(

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your illness. I have a WICKED cold that has been hanging on for two weeks now! UGH. Regarding Jacob - you have to admit though how sweet it was!

Elyse said...

What a smart kid! Yes he is only 5 yet he is an awesome big brother!
Feel better soon!
~Elyse~