Sunday, April 12, 2009

Birthday pictures part deux


I really enjoyed the babies birthday. I love to celebrate birthday and get them all hyped up for it. I want them to have great memories of their birthdays and fun things we do. I'm the type of person, if you ask me how old I am, I'll say 33 1/2. If my husband let me, we would be celebrating 1/2 birthdays for the kids (and me).
It seems just like yesterday that my kids were in the NICU. They were there over Easter. It was very emotional for me because I wanted my family together for these special holidays and yet, Jacob had not even met his siblings yet. He was not allowed into the NICU due to the RSV season.
Matthew, love the lip curl. Such an angel waiting patiently for his birthday song to be over with.

John, on the other hand, had already sampled his cupcake.

Happy Easter everyone. My favorite thing to say on easter, "He is risen, He is risen indeed!"

No comments: