Saturday, January 24, 2009

January humdrums

What to say, what to say...

Well, John has a cold. I'm surprised at this, but he lets me use the nose sucker on him to clean out his nose. And then Brooke doesn't want to be left out of the whole thing and says, "me too!"


Jacob is obsessed with building boat legos. Its all he wants to do. And guess what? John wants to build boats too. But Jacob doesn't want to share his boat bases.

Matthew is the same old happy self. Hes one kid I'd like to duplicate.

I had some good news today that a store in this area wanted to carry my burp clothes that I make and my taggie blankets. I'm going to make some monster taggie blankets for them too. And another store asked me to make boys belts. I'm hoping that the law that comes in effect in february doesn't affect me. :) Its probably wishful thinking, I'm going to do some more research and write my letters to my congressmen.

No comments: