Monday, October 6, 2008

Driving for mommies

O.k. I went to bed at 10:20 p.m. last night instead of blogging. I think it was the responsible thing to do since I had to work at 8 a.m. this morning.

Good thing I did since Brooke had me up at midnightish and then again at 4 a.m. I had her in bed with me for awhile and since she was moving around so much, I put her back in her bed.

So I'm living on about 6 cups of soda. Or something like that. I'd like to say I'll go to bed early tonight, but I"m just not sure. All depends on what "mom" stuff I have to do.

One thing I wish was out there and should just write myself is a book entitled, "Driving safety"

It would go something like this.

Mommy buckles up all her children in the car in their carseats. As she pulls onto the freeway/highway, her oldest child starts yelling, "Mommy look at me! Look what I'm doing!" And mommy, not taking her eyes off of the road, "Not now son, I'm trying to drive." And it gets louder, "MOM!!! Look! What is that?" And on and on... thats how my car drive goes and I'm surprised I don't get into an accident.


No comments: