Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lies, lies, lies

I'm not in panic mode about this swine flu. There was a report on the news that 36,000 in the U.S. die annually from the good ol' flu. If we all use common sense and wash our hands and stay home when we are sick, I think we'll be o.k.

If not, I've got some Tamiflu left over from last years Influenza A epidemic that occurred in the Callaway household. I am willing to sell it on the black market at very high prices to pay for my children's schooling. I'm not above that. But I do have limits.

Like, for instance, a couple of my pet peeves. People that lie. You know you lied, people around you can verify what really happened, just tell the truth or God will strike you dead in your tracks. O.K. probably not that dramatic, but God knows what you did or didn't do.

Another pet peeve of mine, or would be if I were a boy, is getting kicked in the privates. Last night while working, a girl, all the age of 11, kicked a boy, age 10 in his tenders. For nothing. No reason.

Speaking of lying. Jacob just lied to me. He took some Lego figures away from Matthew and he said he didn't. It was still in his hand. Hello? Get rid of the evidence if you don't want to get caught in a lie.

No comments: