Monday, November 17, 2008

Kids say the funniest things

Yesterday, Jacob wasn't feeling the best due the cold he was getting.

He was frustrated that the babies were in his space and playing with what he wanted to play with. So he says to me, "Mom, can we sell the babies at the rummage sale?"

I had to turn away so he could not see me smile. I told him that was not a nice thing to say, it was hurtful. (But it was funny)

Then tonight I was reading a potty book to the babies. John had me reading it over and over. Brooke comes along and started listening. I said to her, "Do you know potty?" And she says, "I don't know potty." (In the same tune as "I don't know Jack!")

And exciting news for Matthew. When he jumps his feet actually leave the ground. Also, he has said a few three word sentences. All impromptu. Today he said, "John is sleeping?" after I got Brooke out of her crib.



No comments: