Sunday, December 21, 2008

There is something in the air


Alrighty, alrighty, ALRIGHTY! I know some of you have thought I forgot to take pictures of my kids. But I've just been plain lazy about getting them on the computer. Well, and sometimes a week does go by and I realize I have not documented my children's life.










This is not such a travesty since some of us only have, like, three pictures of when we were babies. And sometimes those pictures were even shared with siblings, so I'm not sure that they even count.










Jacob is such a sweet boy. Today Matthew had a "loose" diaper and we had to change all of his clothing and bedding. Jacob immediately got him a bowl so he could throw up in and made him some toast. Then he got him crackers to eat because Matthew had a "fever". Fever is code for when Jacob doesn't feel good and throws up. So it doesn't necessarily mean that there was a fever involved.






This is probably the last time anyone will see the four of them in the bathtub. Its getting too crowded, its getting too rowdy (as you can see from John throwing a cup of water) and Jacob has been doing somewhat lewd things in the tub.
Now, that's my definition of lewd, not a 5 year olds. Hes obsessed with certain body parts and likes to make them jiggle. That's all I'm going to say.
I'll post more pictures in another post as I haven't figure out how to post more than 5 at a time.

No comments: